What is an advertorial?
An advertorial is a long-copy advertisement that is written and presented like an objective editorial article. It contains components of an advertisement, but they are typically well-hidden.
- False cover – Custom cover art; your article appears on back side of false cover
- False cover plus 1 page – Custom cover art; full-page ad on back side of false cover; both sides of cover direct readers to a page (or pages) inside the magazine where the article appears
- 2-page spread – 2 facing pages within the magazine feature your article
- Brand Insights – 2/3 or full page adjacent within an editorial section you choose to sponsor: life, annuity, health/benefits or AdvisorNews
- Special sponsored section – Choose 1 or 2 pages in one of our yearly special sections: Annuity Thought Leadership Series every June, Life Insurance Thought Leadership Series in September, The Tech Guide in November, and more!